How you view attorney lead returns will transform your ROI.
There are few things more important to your ROI and overall success with attorney leads than consistently returning invalid leads. We find that many of our account holders don’t know that returns are:
- FAST and EASY to process,
- And CRITICAL for optimizing ROI on your campaign in two ways!
First, let’s cover the FAST and EASY part about returning attorney leads.
Once you receive a lead, you have 5 days (defined as five, 24-hour cycles from the moment of lead delivery) to request a lead return.
Within those 5 days, here’s all you need to do:
- First, check this list of Valid Requests for Lead Refunds. In fact, print this out and keep it handy.
- Next, Login to your account here and click REQUEST REFUND on the menu on your left.
- Then, fill out the quick, simple form. After a few clicks, your request will be sent to our verification team to confirm whether it’s a valid request.
That’s it! It literally takes seconds.
Now, here’s why doing this is CRITICAL for your ROI with attorney leads in two ways!
The second way returns help is by continually improving your attorney lead quality, which improves your ROI.
Here’s how that happens. Too many attorneys assume that returning a lead for an account credit is a negative thing, like returning a defective product. But with attorney leads, returns allow us to sleuth out what’s caused a problem in lead quality and keep the system performing at peak efficiency.
The systems that drive leads to attorneys are incredibly complex. Online advertising is a living, breathing, organic beast filled with changes in search behavior, bidding escalations, and many other factors. Returns help us evaluate how well our systems are performing. Then, we make adjustments so that your campaigns provide the best possible ROI!
And the key that makes this work is consistency. Consistent, ACCURATE returns which match the Valid Request Guidelines help you find more clients and make more money, full stop.
(Pro Tip: It’s crucial to be sure your returns are accurate and fit the guidelines. Otherwise, your returns can have the opposite effect by confusing the system and making it harder to optimize your delivery.)
We’re more than just your lead provider!
With legal leads, your experience will transform for the better if you think of the relationship between the attorney and lead provider as a partnership!
Honestly, we could make a lot of money if attorneys kept forgetting to submit their returns within the 5-day window, but we’re not interested in that. We’re interested in creating a long-term partnership with you that gets you the best possible ROI and helps you grow your law firm for years to come.
Law firms who need to Find New Clients are facing a big problem.
While nearly all potential clients are now searching online for an attorney, it’s become increasingly difficult for law firms to stand out in search results.
Here’s how Legal Leads help.
1) We use 20 years of online advertising expertise to make sure potential clients in your region can find your law firm. As they search for an attorney, we route them to you as a Legal Lead.
2) Legal Leads are EXCLUSIVE and delivered in REAL-TIME through the web or LIVE on the phone. This means you can respond to leads right in the moment they reach out for help. It’s the best time to win them as a new client.
You only pay when you receive a lead. You can stop at any time, and you have an excellent customer support team to help you succeed!
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT at 4legalleads.com/lawyers. It only takes a moment. Then, we’ll be in touch to help you complete your setup so you can start finding new clients!